This delicious, creamy ice cream is easy to prepare and you can make it with or without an ice cream maker.
- 2 tonka beans
- 250ml cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (approx. 400g)
- 50ml milk
- Dark chocolate (quantity to taste)
- First, grind the tonka beans with the milk in a mixer until they are as fine as possible.
- Bring the tonka bean milk to a boil with the cream and condensed milk, stirring constantly.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Without Ice Cream Maker
- Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Cover the bottom of small Tupperware cups with the chopped chocolate.
- Then freeze the cups for 24 hours.
- To serve, flip the cups onto a plate.
- With Ice Cream Maker
- Let the mixture cool in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Add the ice cream mixture to the ice cream maker and add the chopped chocolate.
- Serve the finished ice cream directly.
- If the ice cream is too sweet for you, you can replace the sweetened condensed milk with unsweetened and add sugar to taste.
- Instead of tonka beans, you can also use vanilla seeds or ground cardamom.